Unibet are giving their players the chance to win a big cash prize and a place at a European sporting event of your choice as the Ice Hockey World Championship is played in Slovakia. A total of £10,000 in cash is in the prize pool, and the money will be shared between the top 50 players in this Highest Odds Challenge!
All you need to do in order to be one of the 50 players that will share the cash is to place winning bets on the Ice Hockey World Championship with the highest odds possible. Winning bets with higher odds will earn you more points – so make your selections carefully. The player with the most points as the promotion ends will not only win £500 in cash – but also a sports trip of their choice along with £1,500 in travel allowance!
Do you think Sweden will defend their previous two titles, or will Great Britain defy the odds and win the tournament at 2500/1? Place your bet at Unibet – and rise to the top of this Highest Odds Challenge!
|1 – 5th||£500|
|6 – 25th||£250|
|26 – 50th||£100|
How it works:
- Opt-in to the promotion at Unibet
- Place winning bets on the Ice Hockey World Championship with the highest possible odds before 23:59 26th May
- The 50 players with the highest winning odds will share the £10,000 prize pool
- Each of the 50 winners will receive a cash prize.
- The top player will win a sports trip of their choice along with £1,500 travel allowance.