Your individual rights
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Affiliate links and commissions
Our website may contain affiliate links on some pages. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. Clickable affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL, as a titled text link or as a button.
Clicking on any affiliate links may track your actions through a cookie saved to your device. Through this cookie, you are usually recorded as a referral from our website. In most cases we earn a small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner through the affiliate lincs, at no cost to you. We use affiliate links in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any affiliate links found on this website.
- Session cookies – session cookies are stored in temporary memory, and will not be saved after the browser is close.
- Affiliate link cookies – when a visitor clicks on an affiliate link on this website, that information is stored in a cookie within the visitor’s browser.
Google Analytics is a tool we use in order to measure and analyze the usage and behavior of our visitors. Google Analytics helps us find out information such as which articles our visitors find most interesting, and see how many visitors are new and how many are recurring. This informations helps us develop our site in the best possible way.
The data that Google Analytics collects is saved for 26 months. You can deny Google to monitor your visit on this site. If you do wish to do so, you can change your Google Analytics settings on the following page: